Public – Face-to-face
Our regular public courses are conducted at PwC offices in capital cities across Australia. You will enjoy an excellent learning experience in a premium training venue, and;
- We never cancel courses – book with confidence
- Class sizes are kept to manageable numbers – so everybody learns
- No homework or take-home assessment! All work is completed in course time – we know you’re busy
- No major exam – we assess you as you go
Public – Virtual/Online
We’ve developed an online digital classroom to deliver our courses virtually so you can attend from anywhere! Our purpose-built platform is engaging and interactive. Our virtual training platform incorporates:
- Group exercises – facilitated by mini break out workshops amongst participants
- The ability to ask questions in real-time
- Built-in note taking and tracking of course materials
- Interaction with participants and trainer throughout the session through a chat functionality
- Online assessments providing a streamlined marking process
Our aim is to recreate the classroom experience in a safe, virtual environment, maintaining the fun and engaging experience our clients find useful and valuable.
Please note: Due to licensing restrictions, our virtual courses are open to participants from Australia and NZ only.
In-house – Face-to-face or virtual
In-house training can provide a cost-effective training solution for organisations with a number of staff who require training. We can also customise a course to suit your own individual needs, and include your own audit documentation. Call us on 1300 95 96 92 or complete the form below to request a quote.