In order to complete the virtual course successfully, you will need:
- a laptop or PC (a tablet will also work but a laptop or PC is preferred)
- suitable internet bandwidth
- a PDF reader installed on your device
- headphones (especially if there are multiple people in the room)
- multiple monitors if possible (not mandatory)
- access to Microsoft Teams (please check with your IT team if accessing at work)
- copies of the relevant standard (if applicable) – we will have couriered/posted these to you ahead of time. These are available electronically if you have not received or there hasn’t been enough time to send you a copy in advance.
Q. I didn’t receive my login information to the platform. What should I do?
A. Check your spam or junk folder. The email sender is PwC Auditor Training and the subject is “Welcome to PwC’s Virtual Auditor Training”. If you can still not find the email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. I cannot access the classroom on my browser. What should I do?
A. You may experience problems with using a browser other than Google Chrome. Our course runs best on Google Chrome, you can download this browser here prior to your session. You will require a PDF reader installed on your device to be able to complete the coursework successfully.
Q. I can’t find the classroom meeting. Where is it?
A. When you open your platform email access link, you’ll see a menu on the left hand side – please click on “Virtual Classroom” to open the Teams meeting to join the classroom. Refer to the black box in the screenshot below.
Q. How do I upload my work?
A. Select the “Upload your work” option on the left hand side of the platform window. This will take you to the drop box where you can select the ‘add files’ button or drag and drop your saved files to the window. Refer to the red box in the screenshot below. Alternatively, you can email it to email@example.com
Q. How do I access the assessment?
A. To access your quizzes, select the “Forms” option on the left hand side of the platform window. Refer to the green box in the screenshot below.