Who we are
Our Training Academies help organisations transform their approach to Learning & Development. We leverage the PwC global network of firms across 158 countries to offer our clients accredited and non-accredited training across a diverse range of disciplines including technical accounting, tax, leadership, compliance & risk, communication, project management, HR, and digital innovation.
What we deliver
We offer best-practice training through a variety of delivery methods including face to face, eLearns, webinars and online virtual training. We provide both off-the-shelf and tailored learning packages of varying lengths, ranging from short seminars through to multi year development journeys.
Our courses are delivered by subject matter experts. Content is based on the best practices of PwC’s global network and draws on our trainers’ many years of experience in their respective fields.
The markets we each cover are diverse, and so each academy has developed a tailored learning and development solution attuned to their needs and the strengths of their local firm.
Our Academies offer bespoke solutions for clients and face to face short courses available for public participants or single clients. These bespoke solutions have included Digital Transformation, Leadership, Risk Governance and Strategy implementation, and more.
Beyond the delivery of training through either face to face or online means, our academies also offer learning advisory support to their clients as they seek to transform their workforce to suit the new ways of working.
Where we are
Across our global network, over 40 territories currently offer training solutions to their clients under the banner of a PwC Academy.
Leverage the global power of PwC to transform your organisation’s Learning & Development.
Over half of our academies provide accredited or certified training. Across our global network, PwC Academies offer 50+ professional qualifications or accredited training courses.
The most widely offered training courses across our Academy network are:
- Exemplar Global Certifications
- IFRS training
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Other accounting qualifications (CPA, CIA, CIMA, National accounting qualifications, etc.)
- Mentoring/Coaching qualifications (EMCC, ICF)
- Digital Qualifications (ITIL, Microsoft, Oracle, SAFe, CAIP, etc)
In addition to training delivery, many of our Academies also offer the following services:
- Learning and development strategy design and implementation
- Content design and development
- LMS and e-learning implementation and managed services
- Training needs analysis and skills/competency mapping
- Learning, development and upskilling transformation.